If you arrive in Singapore between 10am to 12 in the morning and cannot do early hotel check-in, leave your luggage in the hotel and roam around near the hotel and grab some late breakfast or early lunch.
Return to hotel and freshen up by 2pm as this is the normal check in time.
- Budget accommodations are usually located in Geylang, Chinatown and Little India. Try to search in this places but always consider the distance of the hotel to MRT station. A 5-10minute walk to the station is considerable distance. view your searches by map to see the location of the hotel.
Day 1 (Do it Yourself Sightseeing)
- Merlion Park
- Helix Bridge
- Marina Bay sands
Take a walking tour around the iconic Merlion Park for photo op. You can take MRT and get off at Raffles Place (Red or Green Line). Other places nearby Merlion PArk, The Helix Bridge, Fullerton Hotel, over view of Marina Bay Sands
If you already got photos for your Instagram feed, head out to night market of Chinatown for some souvenir shopping and dinner. From Raffles Place Green Line, get off at Outram Park Station and transfer to Violet Line going to Chinatown Station.
- Download Singapore Travel Guide with Maps – helpful when doing walking tours not only with maps but useful information also about some of city’s top attractions.
Day 2 (Sentosa Island Activities)
By 9am, visit Sentosa Island. Access to Sentosa Island is via Harbour Front Station of Violet line. If you still haven’t eaten your breakfast, plenty of options are available in Vivo City/ Harbour Front Center food court. From MRT station, Monorail (SGD4.00) and Singapore Cable Car Skypass – Klook Travel are available option.
There are a lot of activities to do in Sentosa Island – check out Sentosa website for more details. You can purchase attraction tickets ahead of time online or book it in Vivo City Monorail station.
After having fun in Sentosa Island, visit the futuristic Gardens by the Bay. From Harbour Front Station, go to Outram Park station and transfer to Green Line going to tangoing Pagar Stn. Take Exit C and head towards Bus stop 03223 along Anson Road. Hop onto Bus No. 40 and alight at bus stop 03371 along Marina Gardens Drive.
No entrance fee around the grounds of the garden unless you will enter the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest (indoor garden display)
- Visit Gardens by the Before just before sunset for you to be able to see the garden during daylight and then be mesmerize by the lights decorating the grounds at night.
- Buy Discounted Sentosa FUN Pass to experience some of their activities based on your preference
Day 3 (Departure)
Early check out. If your flight will be around late afternoon or evening, you still have enough time to do either of the following
- Have a look in Little India to have a taste of their culture
- Take a stroll along Orchard Road
- Visit Lucky Plaza or Mustafa Center for pasalubong (gift) shopping.
Day 4 (optional)
If you have extra day to spare, below are some of your choices of activities
- Purchase you attraction ticket in Klook. Tested legit at discounted price. Just click directly from the text links around this post.
Abang abang lang ng seat sale. ✈️💸
Machechekan mo din ang bucketlist mo ✅✅✅